EVENING MEAL AT THE FCC (Foreign Correspondents Club) restaurant in Phnom Penh. The Phnom Visitors Guide said, “This is the famous FCC – still as much a journalist’s meeting place as a popular tourist/expat bar and restaurant. Located on the second floor of a beautiful old colonial-era building, the FCC’s open balcony provides a spectacular, sweeping view of the riverfront. …….. No visit to Phnom Penh is complete without at least one visit to the FCC.” So of course last evening I decided to check it out! :-) I decided on the grilled Norwegian Salmon Fillet. It was as delicious as the Salmon I ate in Chicago, San Diego, and the one my brother-in-law caught and brought to Florida to be grilled! I finished off the evening by sitting down with a mango milkshake, while I wrote some postcards to send to friends.
- Jersey Sporting This Blog’s Address and My Current Age
- Sunset Over Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Cat Finds Shelter
- Tea Shop Owner Enjoying a Cup of Tea (Cha)
- Footballer in Motion
- Gate near Darjeeling, India
- Breaking New Bricks With a Hammer for Gravel
- Football Match Goes to a Shootout!
- Even the Poor Have to Keep Track of Their Money
- Bengali Lad With a Smile
Browse popular tags