EVENING MEAL AT THE FCC (Foreign Correspondents Club) restaurant in Phnom Penh. The Phnom Visitors Guide said, “This is the famous FCC – still as much a journalist’s meeting place as a popular tourist/expat bar and restaurant. Located on the second floor of a beautiful old colonial-era building, the FCC’s open balcony provides a spectacular, sweeping view of the riverfront. …….. No visit to Phnom Penh is complete without at least one visit to the FCC.” So of course last evening I decided to check it out! :-) I decided on the grilled Norwegian Salmon Fillet. It was as delicious as the Salmon I ate in Chicago, San Diego, and the one my brother-in-law caught and brought to Florida to be grilled! I finished off the evening by sitting down with a mango milkshake, while I wrote some postcards to send to friends.
- It’s the Month to Sing Christmas Carols
- Not KFC, But Still Finger-Lickin’ Good: Ethiopian Chicken
- Christmas Parties are Fun Times
- Happy Victory Day to all my Bengali Friends
- Lady Walking in the Market in Delhi
- Does Her Head Hurt?
- In Deep Conversation
- Empty Coal Cars
- Family Wants Baby Photographed
Browse popular tags