EVENING MEAL AT THE FCC (Foreign Correspondents Club) restaurant in Phnom Penh. The Phnom Visitors Guide said, “This is the famous FCC – still as much a journalist’s meeting place as a popular tourist/expat bar and restaurant. Located on the second floor of a beautiful old colonial-era building, the FCC’s open balcony provides a spectacular, sweeping view of the riverfront. …….. No visit to Phnom Penh is complete without at least one visit to the FCC.” So of course last evening I decided to check it out! :-) I decided on the grilled Norwegian Salmon Fillet. It was as delicious as the Salmon I ate in Chicago, San Diego, and the one my brother-in-law caught and brought to Florida to be grilled! I finished off the evening by sitting down with a mango milkshake, while I wrote some postcards to send to friends.
- Deep in a Chat That is not Online
- My 1800th Post-A tribute to my Wonderful Wife
- Fun With Bicycles
- The Plotting Cat
- Santoor (Hammered Dulcimer) with 72 Strings
- Kashbon (Autumn Kans Grass) Season is Here in Bangladesh
- It is Kite Flying Weather
- It all Starts With Nescafe!
- Connected/Mobile Time With Friends!
- Faces of Mirpur Road Sidewalk
Browse popular tags