EVENING MEAL AT THE FCC (Foreign Correspondents Club) restaurant in Phnom Penh. The Phnom Visitors Guide said, “This is the famous FCC – still as much a journalist’s meeting place as a popular tourist/expat bar and restaurant. Located on the second floor of a beautiful old colonial-era building, the FCC’s open balcony provides a spectacular, sweeping view of the riverfront. …….. No visit to Phnom Penh is complete without at least one visit to the FCC.” So of course last evening I decided to check it out! :-) I decided on the grilled Norwegian Salmon Fillet. It was as delicious as the Salmon I ate in Chicago, San Diego, and the one my brother-in-law caught and brought to Florida to be grilled! I finished off the evening by sitting down with a mango milkshake, while I wrote some postcards to send to friends.
- Dancer at Desert View Resort Near Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
- Jaisalmer Fort at Night
- Rajasthani Thali
- Chickens Waiting for Buyers!
- Chatting Around the Campfire out in the Desert near Jaisalmer
- The Taj Mahal
- Jal Mahal (Water Palace) at Night Time
- Sunrise Over the Sand Dunes
- Clock Tower at Night in Jodhpur, India
- Walking the Sand Dunes of Jaisalmer India Together
Browse popular tags